Please read our FAQs to see if your question is answered there before you send a message.
A: It needs to be made clear that Dr. Barnett is not your pastor or elder. You are encouraged to meet with your pastor/elders at your local church (1 Timothy 5:17; Titus 1:7; 1 Peter 5:1–2) and discuss your issue or question with them. They are directed to address such important and personal subjects (1 Timothy 4:13; 2 Timothy 3:13–17; Titus 1:9) as your question and they will know you better than we could.
A: We encourage you to check out the churches in your area and see if any of them are Master Seminary graduates or adhere to the 9Marks philosophy Dr. Barnett strongly endorses - https://www.9marks.org/church-search/ You can also check a church's doctrinal statement and see if it is similar to Dr. Barnett's doctrinal statement here.
A: One of Dr. Barnett's favorite tracts can be found - here.
A: Dr. Barnett uses a standard NKJV Bible without study notes as it’s more portable for him when traveling. Here are his suggestions:
1. The MacArthur Study Bible I use: here.
2. Grudem Systematic Theology: here.
3. The Larger Moleskin Notebook I use: here.
4. The Smaller Moleskin Notebook I use: here.
My favorite Prophetic Bible Study Resources are:
1. The DTS, Bible Knowledge Commentary set I use: here.
2. The MacArthur Study Bible I use: here.
3. The Phillips, Exploring the Future book I use: here.
4. The Payne, Encyclopedia of Prophecy I use: here.
5. This is my personal-sized Bible I take with me everywhere as I travel, and that you see in the videos: here.
6. These are the Bible Tabs I showed you on the videos: here.
A: We are constantly adding and improving the website and what's offered. Everything available for purchase can be found on the Resources page. Notes and slides can be found on the individual messages on the Lessons page. We will add products, notes, slides, messages as they become available.
Haven't heard from us after a couple of days? Check your Spam folder, please.