Jesus’ Favorite Prophet
We are on the final lap of teaching NextGeneration, in-country, self-supported missionaries this month’s courses. Through the end of this month, we are teaching Old Testament Theology, Personal Discipleship & Eschatology using Jesus’ favorite End Times prophet named–DANIEL!!
Welcome to the widest-touching chapter in God’s Word. Daniel 9 shows us how God wants us to pray (something we are to do frequently); and how we are to study prophecy (something God recommends); and how God plans to show us the end is near (something very important and fascinating); and why we should believe the Bible is true (critical among the doctrines to be assured of). All that plus the clearest explanation of the timing of the Tribulation, God’s view of world history, and so much more you should just watch the video rather than me trying to explain it all!
Jesus Gave A Simple Map: Jesus offers us a map of the future that is flawlessly accurate and a guide for us to understand history—past, present, and future. When God Almighty who rules from Heaven over all the affairs of mankind, gave to Daniel the snapshot of all the ages left for mankind,
God says this is all there will be to the end.
JESUS SAYS—Jerusalem is God’s Clock Counting Down the End of the World! The close of world history is tied to this little city, called Jerusalem. All the world will focus on Jerusalem as the Wrath of God is poured out in the Tribulation. Fallen human history culminates with Jesus Christ’s descent to the Mount of Olives, in Jerusalem—as Earth’s Creator returns to Jerusalem, to restore His fallen Paradise.
Here are links to the 52 Greatest Chapters Bible Study Resources we are using:
1. The MacArthur Study Bible I use: https://amzn.to/33vqwsm
2. Grudem Systematic Theology: https://amzn.to/3y1M1iu
3. The Best Cross-Reference Guide to the Bible: https://amzn.to/3vtFqLU
4. Here are the Navigator Verse Cards that Bonnie & I use: https://amzn.to/3wCWvDv
5. The ESV Audio Bible: https://amzn.to/3bJ4WF5
6. The NKJV Audio/Dramatized Bible: https://amzn.to/3u4BqA3
7. The KJV Audio Bible: https://amzn.to/3hHEnny
8. The NIV Dramatized Bible: https://amzn.to/2RD1Uvf
9. The Larger Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/3biMwLh
10. The Smaller Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/33vTNmN
11. This is the personal-sized Bible I take with me everywhere as I travel, and that you see in the videos: https://amzn.to/3tM11ha
12. These are the Bible Tabs I showed you on the videos: https://amzn.to/3boMDVt
13. This is the Daily Bible that Bonnie & I read from for 15 minutes each day so we as a couple go through the Bible once each year: https://amzn.to/3ucDFl6
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn income to support us in ministry from qualifying purchases.”
Join the LAND OF THE BOOK channel to get access to weekly video releases over the next year totaling 50+ EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS that feature weekly in-depth Bible Study lessons with John & Bonnie. Plus all the assigned HOLY LAND STUDY RESOURCES, and John’s two most loved books–David’s Spiritual Secret & Living Hope for the End of Days at: