FTGC-05c 980308PM Here are links to the 52 Greatest Chapters Bible Study Resources we are using: 1. The MacArthur Study Bible I use: https://amzn.to/33vqwsm 2. Grudem Systematic Theology: https://amzn.to/3y1M1iu 3. The Larger Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/3biMwLh 4. The Smaller Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/33vTNmN “As an Amazon Associate, I earn income to […]
SUF-10 960310PM Short Clip Do your possessions keep you from God? Moses was contented. We saw, a couple of weeks ago, Abraham served God, his possessions never stood in the way. Look at another text and that’s in Isaiah chapter 41. You say Isaiah to learn about Abraham? You bet, God puts these nuggets in […]
SUF-11 960317PM Short Clip Ever since Adam and Eve left the Garden for their sin mankind has had to choose God’s way or man’s way. Life is made up of constant forks in the road, the path toward God means going away from the world. No one expressed more clearly and pointedly than our […]
OTI-14 960313WE From Solomon [970 BC] to the collapse of the Judean Monarchy, the exile of the Jews and the destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple in 586 BC, this book trace 384 years of people living in the sight of God. As a Divine Documentary the life of each king is exposed. Prosperity or […]
As we open to II Chronicles 6, always remember that God has had His eye one very special piece of property for a long time.
• It is the spot that God’s Word tells us in Genesis 14 that the mysterious Biblical character named Melchisadek lived; who was called the King of Righteousness, and lived in this place then called Salem or “the city of peace”. We know so little about this mysterious figure from the Scriptures (he just may have been the oldest son of Noah named Shem) but we do know that is was on that spot he lived; and
• It is the spot that God sent Abraham to when he brought Isaac his son to be an offering in Genesis 22; and
• It is also the spot where David’s sacrifice stopped the angel of Death (I Chronicles 21) and the purchased ground where Solomon built the Temple. But most of all,
• It is the same spot where God Himself took human flesh, suffered, bled, died, rose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven.
• It is also the spot where 50 days later the Church was born on Pentecost.
• It is finally the spot to which Jesus will return when He comes as Israel’s Messiah to save them, end the Tribulation, and usher in the Millennial Kingdom.