The BIBLE is our TEXTBOOK,
The LAND of the BOOK is our CLASSROOM, and
The HOLY SPIRIT is our TEACHER.
Why would Bonnie & I devote our time for the next year to share the Land of the Book with you? Because we believe after 40 years of leading 30+ groups pilgrims to the Land of the Book it is time to open up this study tour to anyone that wants a PERSONAL GUIDED STUDY Tour that is transformational and practical.
Here’s our plan:
1. ONE-ON-ONE TIME WITH YOU WEEKLY: We want to cover one of the 40+ sites, each week with you. We will help you locate where we are going in your Bible, then on a map, as well as in the Chronological flow of either the Life of Christ & the Apostles, the Life of David & the Prophets, or the Life of the Patriarchs. This regular contact builds the motivation to stay in the Word, stay on track making life applications from our readings, and asking God each week to change us. And, before this year is over when Israel opens up and international travel resumes—Bonnie & I plan to GREET each of you with a live devotional update from these same 40+ sites we have been studying all year. That will be the thrill of thrills for us to actually take each of you to the places where God has most impacted our lives.
2. LIFE-CHANGING: Usefulness to God comes by sanctification, sanctification comes by God’s Word, and this virtual study tour is WORD-BASED. We will explain how you take an hour each week to read the passages associated with that site. Mark the PLACE/SITE we are visiting in the margin of your Bible. Then do a prescribed DEVOTIONAL journaled study of that site. Then you watch a video of me explaining and applying the spiritual implications of this lace we are visiting this week.
3. CHRIST-CENTERED: Of the sites we will visit, 70% of them reflect directly into the Life of Christ & the Apostles of the Early Church. So we will cover what is usually a Seminary level Life of Christ course looking at the 250+ events in the Life of Christ and seeing the big picture of His ministry, His Seven Sign miracles, and the revelation of His seven great “I AM” names in the Gospels.
4. PROPHECY-FOCUSED: Would you like to really UNDERSTAND End Times Prophecies and God’s plans for Earth? Did you know that the vast majority of the OT prophecies of the TRIBULATION, SECOND COMING & MILLENNIUM are CENTERED on Israel and most of all on JERUSALEM? Did you know that Revelation chapters 7, 11, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20-22 all focus on the Land of Israel? We will see, study, and apply the greatest prophetic classroom in existence—the Land of Israel.
5. FAITH-BUILDING: There are seven reasons you can trust the Bible and all of them are POWERFULLY illustrated in the Land of the Book. So many times over the years I have seen folks on our tours when it finally struck them—THE BIBLE IS TRUE. This all really happened, and I am seeing with my own eyes the reality of the BOOK I CAN TRUST, God’s Word. We will see those seven reasons in– Christ’s belief in the Bible, His apostles’ complete trust in God’s Word, the fulfilled prophecies, the scientific accuracy & archaeological verification, the unified message of the Bible, and the incredible endurance of God’s Word and His Chosen people
Each of John’s Bible study tours is intentionally devotional.
God’s Word is the textbook, the Biblical sites are the classroom, and the Spirit of God is the teacher.
On this virtual study tour, we emphasize both personal Bible reading and Dr. Barnett’s careful exposition of the Word.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
2) Sign into YouTube using your Google account
3) Click the JOIN button that displays right under the video