My favorite Prophetic Bible Study Resources are:
1. The MacArthur Study Bible I use: https://amzn.to/33vqwsm
2. The Best Cross-Reference Guide to the Bible: https://amzn.to/3vtFqLU
3. Grudem Systematic Theology: https://amzn.to/3y1M1iu
4. The DTS, Bible Knowledge Commentary set I use: https://amzn.to/2RKBAiJ
5. The Phillips, Exploring the Future book I use: https://amzn.to/3hiNtHm
6. The Payne, Encyclopedia of Prophecy I use: https://amzn.to/3y4OGIg
7. The ESV Audio Bible: https://amzn.to/3bJ4WF5
8. The NKJV Audio/Dramatized Bible: https://amzn.to/3u4BqA3
9. The KJV Audio Bible: https://amzn.to/3hHEnny
10. The NIV Dramatized Bible: https://amzn.to/2RD1Uvf
11. This is the personal-sized Bible I take with me everywhere as I travel, and that you see in the videos: https://amzn.to/3tM11ha
12. The Larger Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/3biMwLh
13. The Smaller Moleskin Notebook I use: https://amzn.to/33vTNmN
14. These are the Bible Tabs I showed you on the videos: https://amzn.to/3boMDVt
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn income to support us in ministry from qualifying purchases.”
The Book of the Revelation has always been regarded, by all who have taught it, as unlike any other of the books in the Bible.
Revelation is not only the ending to God’s Word, it is also an invitation from God.
To prepare us for our overview of all 17 verses of Revelation 6, look with me again at the first 8 verses of Revelation 1. Right from the opening words of this book, God explains to us:
Why Would God Want Every Church of Every Generation to Study the Revelation of Jesus Christ?
These first 8 verses show us where God is going with this message He wanted every generation of Christ’s church to hear, to read, and to do. What exactly are we to hear and read?
To Emphasize the Glory & Power of Christ
• So we can see, follow, and trust Jesus Christ as the Almighty God, the Son: that is the message of chapter 1’s immense description of the Risen, Glorified, and now Unveiled Christ.
That is who Jesus really is. God wants the Risen Christ unveiled to our understanding. He is no longer humbled and in the form of a servant. He is Omnipotent & Almighty. Think of Jesus as: ” The Alpha & Omega, The Beginning & the End, Who was and Who is and Who is to come, the Almighty”.
That is whom we love, serve, and trust today.
• So we can know that Almighty Jesus Christ is watching & working with His churches: that is the message of chapter 2 & 3’s amazing seven letters.
That is why Paul said that Jesus is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think. Jesus is the Almighty Savior of the Church. Nothing is too hard for Him in our personal lives, family lives, and ministry lives.
That is who we pray to Almighty Jesus. That is who we abide in: Almighty Jesus. That is what God wanted us to see, to know, and to be blessed by in Revelation.
Join the LAND OF THE BOOK channel to get access to weekly video releases over the next year totaling 50+ EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS that feature weekly in-depth Bible Study lessons with John & Bonnie. Plus all the assigned HOLY LAND STUDY RESOURCES, and John’s two most loved books–David’s Spiritual Secret & Living Hope for the End of Days at:
Follow Discover the Book Ministries to stay up to date:
Traditional Books: https://tinyurl.com/y4xgz9rb
Audio CDs: https://tinyurl.com/y5nnj3eu
Donate to the ministry: https://discoverthebook.org/donations/partnership/
PayPal QuickLink: https://paypal.me/JohnandBonnieDTBM?locale.x=en_US
For more of Dr. John Barnett’s Bible teaching messages go to: https://discoverthebook.org/