You Can Change Biblically
3 x 5 Cards
• Please write down Your Name
• I Worked on my verses this week: yes or no?
• I Sought to G.R.O.W. this week: yes or no?
• Any Special Prayer Request? jot them on the card
September 19 Class
• p. 3 “Uses”
• p. 4 John C. Broger / FEBC / US Military / 1,500,000 changed lives thru FEBC in 2012 so far!
• p. 12-13 Purposes
• p. 17-21 Lesson 1
• **Bible Marking
• The first few months are hardest, with the most verses.
• The more you mark, and note, the more you will get out of this course.
• Be creative, make your system the way that makes sense to you
• The 25-20-15-10-1 The “Ron Hood” Method
• The F.L.E.W. “First Letter Each Word” Method
• The Best Method? Like the best exercise machine: the one that you use!
• Work on your verses daily;
• Work through Lesson 1 in Student Workbook, or do the daily homework in the text for lesson 1, using a journal;
• Seek by faith to G.R.O.W. Daily:
G (get into the Word = devotions);
R (reach out to the Spirit = pray);
O (open to the sanctifying word = surrender);
W (willingly look for others to nurture = serve).